LOVE LETTER BY A PHYSICIST

LOVE LETTER BY A PHYSICIST-

Dear Chocolate,
Magnetic monopole does not exist. Like that I cannot exist without you. Your eyes seems to be blue because of quantum effects involving Rayleigh scattering combined with a lack of violet photon recptors in my retinae. When I am with you,one day seems to be one year. I feel relativity phenomenon with or without you.

                                                                                                                YOURS
                                                                                                               PHOTON



LINK-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogkle8ApVqI
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment